5 Things to protect your safety
- Password protect everything: It may be annoying, but it only takes two seconds to put in a password. If you leave your keys in the car all the time or your doors open to your home, you are just asking someone to steal your things. Do you really think your Gf/Bf doesn’t look at your text messages.
- Use Google Alert to protect your name: Here is a easy way to see whats being said about you online. Goto: http://www.google.com/alerts enter a few variables and your done.
- Sign out of your social networking and email sites each time: Not only will this slightly reduce the amount of tracking of you as you surf the Web, this prevents someone who later sits down at your computer from loading one of these up and getting snoopy. If you’re using someone else’s or a public computer, this is especially important. Many people forget this and have terrible consequences.
- Don’t give out your email address, phone number, or zip code when asked: Obviously, if a sketchy dude in a bar asks for your phone number, you say no. But when the asker is a uniform-wearing employee at Best Buy many a consumer hands over their digits when asked. Stores often use this info to help profile you and your purchase
Change Your Facebook settings to “Friends Only: You’d think with the many Facebook privacy stories over the years that everyone would have their accounts locked down and boarded up like Florida houses before a hurricane. Not so. There are still plenty of facebookers that are as exposed on the platform as Katy Perry at a water park. Visit your Facebook Privacy settings. Make sure this “default privacy” setting isn’t set to public, and if it’s set to “Custom,” make sure you know and are comfortable with any “Networks” you’re sharing with.
IntegraTech Complete Protection Plan
- 100 % Total Protection ( Guaranteed )
- No Hardware
- No Maintenance
- No Upgrade Needed
- No Hassles
- No Problem
IntegraTech offers our Corporate antivirus now available to general users. We trust our top of the line security so much, we are including one hour of remote service Free each month.
Our $199.99 yearly subscription equals just about 1 Service Call.